By booking with us, you have agreed to these terms and conditions and this forms a contract between us.
BOOKINGS, CANCELLATIONS & PAYMENTS
- Rates are per room, not per person and the price includes breakfast. Different rates may apply during special events, holidays etc.
- A room is only reserved for your use once we receive valid credit/debit card details.
- 50% non-refundable deposit or full payment for the entire stay may be requested at the time of booking for longer stays or during events taking place within the area. Different cancellation policy may also be applied and this will be communicated at the time of booking.
- Bookings for 3 rooms or more will require a 50% non-refundable deposit at time of booking.
- Cancellations made up to 7 days before arrival date, a refund of any payment taken will be made less £20 administration fee. (A ‘non-refundable’ booking condition overrides this standard cancellation policy).
- Cancellations within 7 days of arrival, non-arrivals and guests leaving early the full payment for the booking is required. We recommend you take out insurance to cover such events.
- Payment can be made by cash (pounds sterling). Company credit cards have 2% surcharge, personal cards have no surcharge. We do not take personal cheques, American Express, Diners Club, travellers cheque or foreign currency.
- If the person making the reservation is different to the person taking up the room, the person who made the reservation will still be responsible for cancellation charges or damages.
- We do not take any pets or animals in the house or grounds.
- Children are welcome e.g. +8 years old but please call for details before making a booking. The house is not suitable for babies or young children.
- Our rooms sleep a maximum of 2 people with the exception of rooms that specifically quote more than 2 people in occupancy.
- Requests for specific rooms are not always guaranteed. The reason for changing rooms could be for maintenance and we will advise of this as soon as we know.
- We are a small guest house and this is our home, we don’t have the facilities, services or infrastructure of a hotel. Contact us for clarification before booking if you are unsure of this.
- Check in is between 3pm and 6pm. Access to the house is not possible any earlier.
- Arriving after 6pm, is strictly by prior agreement only and may not be possible.
- One car parking space per room is provided and cars are parked entirely at the owners’ risk.
DURING YOUR STAY
- There is no smoking allowed inside the property. Guests will be asked to leave if found smoking inside the property and a deep cleaning charge applied as well as the full charge for the booking.
- Disruptive, rude or intoxicated behaviour is not welcome and those guests will be asked to leave or check in refused where we feel there is risk to our property, us and/or other guests being affected.
- Guests are not permitted to have visitors to their rooms.
- Any personal contents left in your car, our rooms or garage is entirely at the owners’ risk.
- Any item taken from our rooms without our consent will be charged for.
- Let us know immediately of any damage or spillage so that we can attempt a repair or clean. Any significant breakage or damage may result in a charge for replacement or repair. If you have left the premises, we will advise you by email of this the same day.
- Rooms left in an untidy or inappropriate manner will be subject to an additional cleaning charge.
- Lost or non-return of keys will incur a £150 replacement charge.
- Check out is by 10.30am on the day of departure.
These conditions can be updated at any time and without notice. Last updated December 2017